CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankfulness Month-Day 7


Whew--it was a crazy weekend! Today, I'm thankful for God's power. This weekend, we had an earthquake in Kansas...yep, you read that right, an earthquake in Kansas.  It was the strangest sensation feeling your the entire house shake and watching everything sway around you. I thought for a while that I was going crazy.
It is such an awesome reminder of God's power. I mean he created this world and a small earthquake in Kansas really is so small on that scale. I felt very small realizing what was going on around me.  But, very grateful that I know the God in control of it all.

My God is so big, so strong and so mighty, there's nothing my God cannot do.



0 comments:

Post a Comment