CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 5, 2012

Third, Fourth, and Fifth



My weekend was busy! And, it's hard to keep up with the blog. But, all that busy-ness provides great reasons to be thankful.

Third: On Saturday, we went to a family reunion for my husband's side. Honestly, I am so thankful for my in-laws--all of them. They are so gracious to me in making me part of the family. We have a lot of fun together and I appreciate the grace they give in overlooking all my quirks.

Fourth: I am thankful for fellowship. True fellowship. I love when Christians can get together and fellowship with their common bond in Christ.

Fifth: I'm thankful for the time change. Honestly, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me why we have to throw a big change-up in our schedule twice a year. But, this morning, I am thankful for the fact that it was light out when my husband went to work. It isn't a big deal; but, it helps me to be a bit more productive rather than just wanting to curl back up in bed. :)

And, I'm thankful for the cooler weather today so that I can do some baking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment