CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sixth


November 6th, 2012. The day that has been talked about for quite some time: Election Day.  On on hand, I'm so glad this day is here (and I'm almost certain you are too) for the mere reason that I'm sick of the political ads. I mean, seriously, do I need to get 4 (yes 4!) flyers in the mail from the same candidate on the same day? Ugh! And, I'm not even in a swing state...I really feel for those poor people!
On another hand, this day makes me a little nervous. I know that the president makes a lot of crucial decisions for our country; and, honestly, I am not impressed with either choice for president. However, I'm not going to get into that. Ultimately, I want the man in charge of our country be a man that fears, loves and follows God. But, I know the even if he doesn't, I STILL CAN!
Today, I am thankful for the ability to cast my vote--and, I will (Although I haven't yet). I'm thankful for my freedoms as an American Citizen.
But, more than anything, I'm thankful that my future does not rest in the hands of a man; but rather in a perfect, unfailing, all-powerful God. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment