CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Seventh



Proverbs 21:1 The king’s heart is a stream of water in the hand of the LORD; he turns it wherever he will.

Today, I'm thankful for a God that is in control. I'm thankful that God is sovereign and nothing is ever out of His plan. The results of the election definitely didn't come as a surprise to God. Honestly, I don't think that God "won" either way the election went. But, we know that God will always win in the end.  My heart does hurt as my eyes open to the fact that so many people are in America disregard clear, direct principles found in God's Word. I fear for the future of this country and the future of my children in a world that doesn't value human life and Biblical relationships.

But, what hope I can have in the fact that GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE! He can never be voted out and His way is perfect. 

Well, I'm signing off for the next few days! But, when I come back, I know I will have a lot to be thankful for!    

0 comments:

Post a Comment