CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 2, 2012

Second Day


Well, it's almost Day 3; but today, I am thankful for phone and skype calls from long-distant friends. I am so blessed to have the friends that I have. I am not super good at keeping up with my dearest friends that are spread all over; but, the beauty of my wonderful friendships is that we just pick up where we left off. I miss them dearly, but I am so thankful for modern technology that allows us to keep in touch.
Yesterday, my sweet friend Sarah called and we had a 2 hour conversation. It was a wonderful time to catch up and talk about what God was teaching us. And tomorrow, I have a skype date with a friend in Washington state and one in Turkey! Trust me, it was a little difficult lining up our times. But, I am SO excited. It's so crazy to have friends literally all over the world. But, so encouraging knowing that they are serving God right where He wants them.
Thank-you Lord for giving me sweet friendships!

0 comments:

Post a Comment