CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thankfulness Month-Day 10, 11, and 12





Whoops...I didn't intentionally forget the last few days...they have been really busy. But, FULL of things to thank God about.
So...number 10: I am thankful for answered prayer. It is so awesome to see God work. "We have not because we ask not." That has been a challenge to me lately. I definitely lack faith; but, how amazing it is to see God answers my prayers despite my severe lack of faith.

11: I am thankful for a job! Yes, yes...I actually worked today. It was so much fun to be in the classroom again. Thank-you God for providing!

12: I am so thankful for my sweet friends! Today, a very special friend is getting married. I am so excited for her and her very soon-to-be husband. Shaun and I are singing in the wedding--hence the reason this has to be a somewhat short post--we need to go practice and get ready. Congrats Makele & Corey!

1 comments:

Redhead Mama said...

I am so glad to hear that you had work this week! God is good...

Post a Comment